Church Cottage updated

More information and photos of Church Cottage, James Cottages in London Road, and Horton Cottage in Horton Road, all of which were owned and lived in by the Hale-Pearce family who were the village blacksmiths from before 1800. More about the lives of this family, the last of whom was killed in WWI and whose name is on the War Memorial, and about the early history of Church Cottage in medieval times. Click here to read more.